“VORACITY” is a reflection on the visual voracity we are immersed in today’s world. In the video an interplay of fixed and moving image is made in which these two worlds collapse and fuse them together trying to question what is the reality we see and in which we live today. An immediate reality mediated and organized by visual information which at the end turns into a new paradigm of reality.
- CINESUL. 12 LATIN AMERICAN FESTIVAL OF FILM AND VIDEO . Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia, Brazil, 2005
- ALUCINE. 6th TORONTO LATINO FILM AND VIDEO FESTIVAL. Toronto, Canada, 2005
- TOMA 5INCO FESTIVAL 2005, Bogotá, 2005
- RESFEST. DIGITAL FILM FESTIVAL 2004. São Paulo, Brazil, 2004
- VIDEÓPOLIS 2. Museum of Modern Art of Bogotá, 2004